Plus size fashion bloggers!
The fashion world recognized the curvy women almost after era. But now when we have real women flaunting out their fashion style happily in their flabby skin. We need to look out for some amazing bloggers who are slaying it way better than some zero size fashionistas!
You really do not need to be skinny or a zero size to be a fashion icon! The runway of Fall 2017 witnessed more than 30 plus size models. We have been racists, sexists but now we don’t want to be SIZE-ISTS any more.
- A Curious Fancy – Indian Blogger, Ragini Nag Rao, a plus size fashion blogger has all trendiest fashion looks and style tips for you! She has been featured in The New York Times, Teen Vogue and many other publications!
- Jay Miranda – Voluptuous and chic California’s Lifestyle Blogger. She talks about food, chic dresses, parenting advices and travel.
- Gia says That – I have always love her style, probably she was the very first blogger who I started following for first time in my life. She has always been a great inspiration.
- Girl with Curves – Tanesha Awasthi, the glam girl with perfect skin and such sharp features to look at! She has amazing style sense that is comfortable and glamorous altogether.
- Nadia Aboulhosn – All in and out Fashion you would need to know and get your inspiration from.. She has it all for you along with her clothing line.
- Curvy Girl Chic – Allison Teng, the shopaholic and shoe lover (she says about herself!) The cutest face gives us major skinny jeans goals. She has all cute things together on her blog.
Being skinny or curvy doesn’t really matter unless you are comfortable in your skin. just slay your style because all five fingers of hand aren’t same but each of them are beautiful in their own way. So are our bodies. don’t body shame anyone. #cnfeatures all sizes are beautiful. xoxo!