I want to dedicate this post to all gorgeous men out there who love their beard. Beard is an important aspect of personality and you must care about it. It is essential to take care of it to avoid major problems such as flaky skin, itching, bacteria growth and painful acne.
In this damp and sweaty weather condition, it gets hard to take care of the fully grown beard. Catch Now understands your pain of not getting it off because now it has become your personality trait but also how much it irritates you in this sticky weather.
Don’t go nuts as we are here to tell you how to keep it clean and smart this season. 5 step game for beard care is here.
- Trim it: Keeping it trimmed and groomed is the foremost thing on the list. You can buy special trimmers for it.
- Wash your face: Splashing water on your face few times a day will keep you fresh and dirt free. You can use beard wash once or twice a day. There are many Beard shampoos available too.
- Apply oil: Be it beard oil or desi ghee massage, this is the best thing your beard needs this summer from you. Massaging and oiling are not just important in winters, in fact, it is more important in summers as it maintains the health and lustre in your hair.
- Keep yourself hydrated: If your skin will be hydrated your hair will grow smoother and lustrous. It keeps the body temperature under control and regulates the blood circulation quite well.
- Exfoliation: This is the most important step in every skin care regime. This help in unclogging your skin pores and let it breathe. It keeps all the dirt and bacterias at bay. Post exfoliating just put any beard cream you have.
#cnfeatures: Take care of your beard in this hot weather
Pictures: Abid Wani